This is what happens when two friends with a small shopping addiction start a boutique....
One night over a couple glasses bottles of wine the idea of Lavender & Lace was born. We have been best friends for 20 years and happen to share a passion for fashion and small shopping addiction. We are excited to share our love of fashion with our customers in a way will make them feel their absolute best. Lavender & Lace was opened so that we could share our love of fashion and shopping with our customers. We pick each item ourselves and we would personally wear each and every one. We hope you love everything just as much as we do and that each item you get makes you feel amazing! Just in case you want to get to know us each personally - keep reading!!!
Hey Everyone! Some of you may have met me at events, home parties or shopping at our boutique. But if you haven't, here's a little introduction.
- I'm originally from Edmonton and currently live in Sherwood Park where I'm proud to call home.
- My husband and I have a baby girl who was born August 2016.
- I love all things fashion, accessories and dressing up for a night out.
- I'm pretty energetic and not shy at all!
Carrie and I started Lavender & Lace Boutique on faith in each other and our friendship! We have known each other for 20 years and it's been such a wonderful ride. And I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else, I am super proud to be co-owner of something so special with my best friend.
I want to finish off by thanking all of you for your wonderful support. We are dedicated to ensuring all of our customers are happy and loving everything Lavender & Lace Boutique has to offer!
I have met a lot of you but for those that don't know me and even for those that do - here is a little bit about me!
- I live in Sherwood Park with my husband and my 2 year old daughter - the boutique is set up in my basement
- I LOVE to travel - we try to get away at least once a year as a family and go to Vegas once a year as a couple
- Maui is hands down my favourite place on earth -the people, the sun, the ocean, the laid back way of life - is all so relaxing to me
- I have my CMA accounting designation and a business degree
- I've wanted to own my own business since I was a teenager - being able to combine that passion with my love of clothing has been amazing
Being able to start a business with my best friend and watch it grow has been a dream come true for me. We started this business with 6 feather print tank tops, some leggings and a lot of faith in each other. I can't wait to see what the future brings for us.
Thank you to ALL of our customers - old and new for supporting us so that we can keep doing what we love.